What to Consider When Using an Airport Transfer Service
An airport transfer service is one of the easiest options to reach your hotel after arriving at the airport. Trying to figure out the logistics of getting to and from the airport can be very nerve-wracking for even the calmest person. Let’s take a look a few things to consider when choosing the right airport transfer service
Entebbe international airport lies astride the equator at latitude 00.020 north and longitude 320 east, for which reason it has been described as the airport on the equator. Elevated at 3782 feet above sea level, the airport is part of the peninsular bordering Africa’s biggest fresh water lake and the area has a tropical climate all year round. Entebbe is 40 kilometers south west of Kampala city, Uganda’s capital.
- Make you bookings at least 2 weeks before: For the most relaxing experience, it will certainly benefit to have your travel arrangements organized as early as possible. Ideally, the service should be booked as soon as you are aware of your travel dates. An early booking significantly increases your chance of booking the preferred vehicle and time to match the needs with no issues with delays or waiting. This also enables up to have your car in good condition which gives you safety on the road during your transfer.
- Kindly communicate travel time: There are plenty of things to consider when it comes to scheduling the pick-up and drop off time. The time to reach the airport can vary with the time of year. The travel times will take longer during rush hour or holiday periods. It is important to plan accordingly to make sure there is enough time to easily reach your destination on time. This is to enable us work within the proper time so as to enable you reach you destination in time or catch your flight on time.
- Comparison shop: Make sure to increase your options by getting in touch with us so that we tell you about the different types of cars that are available to do the transfers. This will give the option to compare prices of the cars that you would like to use for your transfer we the times finally comes. Additionally, you may have the option to use personal choices to help us find the best options for you.
- The space: Make sure to carefully consider the amount of space inside the chosen vehicle. You want enough space to not only sit comfortably, but also have space to place your luggage. A private rental is the preferred choice if you plan to travel with a lot of gear. Any vehicle with shared cargo space is rarely enough for those travellers that are generous with their luggage. Most of the reputable companies will give a choice of vehicles to match the needs. They are likely to range from a family size estate to a decent size minibus.
Additionally, if you plan to travel with young children, you want to make sure adequate child seats will be in place. A child seat is seen as a special item and is only available on request. Also, it is necessary to check the rules if you wish to travel with a pet. Not all vehicles or services will be willing to accept animals.
- Get a booking confirmation: On occasion, there is the risk of reservations or schedules getting confused. Any last-minute hiccups can cause a lot of stress and even leave you looking for alternative transportation options.
It is worth taking a moment to confirm a booking with Entebbe Airport Transfer still in place shortly before the intended pickup. Ideally, you should give us a call two or three days before the flight to make sure your booking is still in place and that there are no known issues. Thank you for choosing us.